BIOSEA ORGANIC FERTILISER consists of concentrated fish proteins (minimum 30% solids – most liquid fish in NZ is a maximum of 10%) and fish oil. This is fermented with specific strains of symbiotic beneficial bacteria, ie Bacillus Subtilis, azotobacter chroococcum (Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria), pseudomonas fluorescens, NPK Solubising bacteria
.When sprayed Organic N+ colonises with billions of spores of beneficial fungi.
- Ensures fungi and bacteria in soil are fed and nurtured increasing soil aerobic respiration and assisting in plant nutrient uptake.
- Makes nutrients available for plants by converting locked up elements into plant available forms.
- Significantly increases earthworm activity
- Stimulates clovers and plant growth.
- Naturally fermented biological soil fertiliser.
- Improves plant and animal health
- Rate: Approximately10 litres per hectare, 2 or 3 times per year.
- Available in 20L, 200L & 1000L
- Suitable for aerial application. Please contact us for further details.