BIOSEA ORGANIC FERTILISER consists of concentrated fish proteins (minimum 30% solids – most liquid fish in NZ is a maximum of 10%) and fish oil. This is fermented with specific strains of symbiotic beneficial bacteria, ie Bacillus Subtilis, azotobacter chroococcum (Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria), pseudomonas fluorescens, NPK Solubising bacteria.
When sprayed Organic Fertiliser colonises with billions of spores of beneficial bacteria and fungi.
- Ensures fungi and bacteria in soil are fed and nurtured increasing soil aerobic respiration and assisting in plant nutrient uptake.
- Makes nutrients available for plants by converting locked up elements into plant available forms.
- Significantly increases earthworm activity
- Stimulates clovers and plant growth.
- Naturally fermented biological soil fertiliser.
- Improves plant and animal health
- Rate: Approximately10 litres per hectare, 2 or 3 times per year.
- Available in 20L, 200L & 1000L
- Suitable for aerial application. Please contact us for further details.