OMEGA+ Horticultural Oil is a deep sea species fish oil foliar spray adjuvant with a balanced blend of 15% Omega 3 and Omega 6. It has been manufactured for use in the grape industry to control powdery mildew when used with low rates of sulphur.
- 100% water soluble fish oil
- Extremely good, comprehensive cover. Works well as a wetter-spreader.
- Trial work with bio-fungicide Sentinel shows effective control against botrytis, as good as the industry standard. It is described by Agrimm Technologies, manufacturers of Sentinel, as a ‘perfect partnership’.
- Use Trichoderma in conjunction with Omega+ Horticultural Oil, which has been proven to work as well as any of the conventional programmes, with absolutely no residue, clean berries and healthy vines.
- Feeds and nurtures the beneficial leaf biota to enhance the grapes own auto immune system.
- When used with copper the efficacy is greatly improved against downy mildew and grapevine mites.
- It also doubles as an effective and simple foliar fertiliser.
- Available in 20L, 200L & 1000L